- explicitly profane or obscene material;
- endorsement (or encouragement) of illegal drug use, alcohol abuse or other illegal activity;
- nudity, profanity, extreme or gratuitous violence;
- offensive language, to be evaluated based on context and societal acceptability;
- any express or implied commercial endorsement; any derogatory characterization of any person or group based on age, race, color, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, marital status, mental or physical disability, citizenship, creed, national origin, physical appearance, political affiliation, union membership, or other ethical or unlawful factors;
- any unauthorized use of copyrighted or proprietary material; or
- depictions of any conduct, language or other context deemed inappropriate by the ArtHERE team.
ART PROPOSAL REQUIREMENTS All images submitted within your art proposal must be your original work, and must not contain the trademarks, designs, copyrighted works, intellectual property, names, likenesses or images of any person or entity or otherwise infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, privacy, publicity or other intellectual property rights of any person or entity. Submitted Images will not be accepted or eligible if they contain content or material of any kind that violates or is inconsistent with these terms and conditions, including, without limitation, any content that contains (or appears to contain):